Students sit external exams at the end of Year 11 and Year 13. Other exams, such as BTECs, Cambridge Nationals and GCSE resits may be taken at set points throughout Years 10-13. We use SIMS In-Touch to share personalised exam timetables and seating plans.
Please see the links below for key documents including an exam checklist.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Gaynor Bersey (Exams Officer)
Tel: 01752 843715 Ext 263
Access arrangements, sometimes called ‘exam dispensation’, are supportive measures such as use of laptop, extra time, prompt, reader and/or scribe. Unlike primary schools, these can only be applied for in secondary schools if we have a sufficient body of evidence that this is a student’s ‘normal way of working’. Once granted, they last for 2 years.
Access arrangements: SAL-SEND@saltashcloud.net
Useful Exam Information
- Exam Checklist
- GCSE Factsheet for Parents
- Information for Candidates - Coursework Assessments
- Information for Candidates - Non-exam Assessments
- Information for Candidates - On-screen Examinations
- Information for Candidates - Written Examinations
- Information for Candidates - Privacy Notice
- Information for Candidates - Social Media
- JCQ - Preparing to sit your exams
- Unauthorised Items Poster
- Warning to Candidates
DFE performance tables: Saltash Community School - GOV.UK - Find and compare schools in England (compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk)